Tropico 6 is a great game for people watching. It's a satirical city builder in which every one of the citizens of your banana republic is simulated. You place a mine. You watch as a construction crew makes its way over to the building site. You watch as the newly constructed mine's employees start digging for gold or coal or uranium or whatever. And you watch as teamsters come to take the raw materials to a factory for processing.

The missions on offer here follow a loose story, and they're well designed in that they each show you something that you'll be able to use later in a fun way. An early quest tasks you with banning alcohol consumption on your island, and increasing the police presence so you can arrest drunkards and other ne'er-do-wells, throw them in prison, and then use prison labour to make money on the side. It's an amusing level, and you'll pick up valuable skills as you play.

There are some good different game modes, too. The main mode you’re likely to use is sandbox. This is the classic Tropico campaign-style mode. There are also fun ‘story’ missions, which are little vignettes wrapped around gameplay tasks that are kind of interesting, but sometimes written really badly. Tropico’s writing is often like that — you can find it all funny or none of it funny. For me, it was very hit and miss.

Tonally, Tropico is almost too broad and bawdy to be considered satire, but the over-the-top absurdity does lead to some fun mission requests that feed comedy into mechanics. In one, for instance, the communists instruct me to dismantle religion, banks and mansions. This leads to outrage from the Capitalists. The only thing that can placate them? Building a golf course.

Throwing political adversaries into the gulag or having whistle-blowers killed is all a bit heavy, so it's perhaps a relief that Tropico 6 has its tongue in cheek most of the time. As far as political satire goes this is pretty tame stuff, and the humour is perhaps more endearing than actually funny, but the lack of realism works to the game's benefit. One amusing feature of the game is the ability to steal famous landmarks from other countries using pirates or commandos. These heists take a lot of in-game time, as well as some resources, but once completed they offer bonuses that are usually worth the effort. Plus, it's just funny seeing the Statue of Liberty plonked next to a tropical communist island.

Let’s get the ‘not bad’ out of the way. The audio in this game sounds good on the Switch. The voice acting is fun if a bit annoying. The music is silly if a bit cliché. And the overall aural aspect of this game is adequate in this port. Once you get used to the game, I suspect you will play it while listening to something else (as you spend a lot of the time just letting it do its thing), but it is nice to know the sound is intact if you want it. Something that isn’t there if you want it, however, is visual fidelity.

Ultimately, this is still a series about people watching. The builder. The miner. The teamster. The factory worker. I've been watching these people perform the same tasks since I first encountered the series with Tropico 3. I'll probably watch them for many, many hours to come.

Now, https://www.z2u.com/tropico-6/accounts-5-20526 have a large inventory of cheap Tropico 6 Account. And when players place an order, we can usually successfully deliver Tropico 6 Account For Sale within 15 minutes. If the players don't understand anything, they can also contact customer service to solve them. We will solve all the problems for you with the most professional attitude and cordial service.